Dental pulp vitality tester Y-HL01
The PULP TESTER is an instrument that uses a machine to generate pulsed currents to electrically stimulate the dental nerve, and at the same time record the response value of the dental nerve to the electrical stimulation, so as to judge the vitality of the dental nerve. It guarantees the greatest degree of The accuracy of the doctor's judgment on the vitality of the patient's pulp.
1. Using dry battery power supply, low power consumption and more convenient.
2. The test frequency can be adjusted (press the speed adjustment key to select, there are different indicators corresponding to:
High means high speed, Mid means medium speed, Low means low speed)
3. When the subject feels a little sore or numb, the numbers on the screen will be automatically retained
For 3 minutes, this data is the electrical stimulation threshold of the tooth.
4. The maximum data displayed by the machine is 80, and the measured tooth is acid within 00-40.
Anesthesia, pain can be judged as vital teeth, and there is response within 40-80
It can be judged as partial necrosis, and if there is no response at 80, it can be judged as dead pulp tooth.
5. It will automatically shut down after three minutes to save power.
1. Outer packing specification: 21cm*4 cm
2. Net weight/set: 0.35KG
continuous ascension is the means
customer satisfaction is the standard
Pursuit of excellence:
the pursuit of excellence is the direction